Sunday, October 16, 2011

WEEK OF OCTOBER 17- OCTOBER 23

Baby #4 is coming this week, 
so please be flexible with me as I plan meals!


MONDAY- Sticky Finger Cobb Salad
TUESDAY- Pumpkin Baked Ziti
WEDNESDAY- Roasted Fall Vegetable and Ricotta Pizza
THURSDAY- Eat Out before baby comes!
FRIDAY- Hospital
SATURDAY- Hospital
SUNDAY- Hospital?


SHOPPING LIST
avocados

cantaloupe
iceberg lettuce
tomatoes
butternut squash
1 bag red potatoes
2 yellow onions
garlic
shallots
fresh sage
fresh parsley
fresh rosemary
pizza dough
2 c. grated mozzarella
1 c. ricotta
vegetarian buffalo chicken
1 (15 oz) can of pumpkin
vegetable stock
ziti pasta
sticky finger sauce
eggs
milk
cream
whole wheat sourdough bread



I don't know if my readers even care what ingredients I already have.  Is that part helpful, or do you buy ingredients after you see the recipe?!!  Let me know your input.

No comments:

Post a Comment