Monday, August 22, 2011

Trader Joe's Today

Okay, so here is a list of things that I picked up at the store that were not originally on my list:


  • whole grain tortillas (I need them for the quesadillas)
  • Gorilla Munch cereal (the kids love it...and so do I)
  • 4-pack globe artichokes
  • 4-pack yogurt wildberry probiotic smoothies (for school lunches)
  • strawberry banana 6-pack yogurt cups (kids love them for breakfast and snacks)
  • chocolate-covered peanut butter wafers (they are new and I NEEDED to try them out)
  • San Pellegrino (I needed a little indulgence drink for dinner tonight with fresh-squeezed lime)


I did not get corn since they didn't have any with husks still on.  The four-pack was a little more than I wanted to spend.  I also only got 32 oz. of vegetable stock for the soup.  I have some more at home.

The grand total was $90.88 for our family of 5 1/2.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jaryn,
    You look beautiful as always. Thank you for your recipe blog invite...I love it. I miss you and your cute family. I hope you are well. Are you expecting? You signed 51/2 family? I love you.
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete